Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Revoking Your Gay Card

First, Duane admits he doesn't like "Eating Out." Now, he's come out of the anti-Madonna closet:

I know that there is a collective "gay sigh" going on out there (cue the Kathy Griffin gay sigh) at everything I am saying, but honestly, I can't take it anymore.

...

So this time, I am digging in my heels, and tearing off that corner of my gay card; I am not a Madonna fan, and I don't care who knows it. I am coming out of the closet and admitting that I don't really care for Madonna.

Duane could be missing the obvious. He might not actually be gay!

Time for the definitive quiz, Duane. Take it here and report back.

P.S. I don't care much for Madonna myself. Now, if you say you don't like Cher, all the quizzes in the world won't prevent the revocation of your gay card.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com