Monday, February 05, 2007

More On The New Blogger

Thank you to everyone who commented on their experiences moving to the new Blogger.

I poked around a little more on it using a backup account. I have to say the selling point of new templates isn't that strong. In fact, the new templates look much like the old ones -- just in different colors. Even an HTML novice like myself can manipulate colors. I was hoping for more original designs.

I've surfed through several sites offering blog designs, and most of them seem geared toward 13-year-old girls. I did find one that keeps the sleek, simple look of the current design by MayStar. (Alas, MayStar seems to have retired from creating such templates.) This template will require me to create a new header, which I believe I can do.

Here's where you come in. I want to update Ms. Hepburn's image -- yes, Jay, she stays ... it wouldn't be BaT without her. I've narrowed it to three choices, although once I begin creating the header, I may discover one or more may not work. For now, though, what do you think of these images:

Number 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Number 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Number 3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The target date for migration and the redesign is our two-year anniversary on March 17, unless Blogger/Google make me move before then.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com