Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Few More Vacation Photos

I'll spare you the vacation slideshow that everyone hates. But here are a few of my favorites from this past week (I didn't take several of these, so don't give me too much credit for the photography. But it was my camera!) ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Outdoor artwork at the Getty Museum.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cacti at the Getty Museum. I was the art director on this shot. :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Part of the Getty Museum's beautiful gardens.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ha! Joan Crawford had a sense of humor. No wire hangers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Elvis' star on the Walk of Fame. I had to wait for several foreign tourists to stop kissing it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even the birds are snobs in Malibu. It wouldn't turn around, but I took the photo anyway. And, actually, I like the way it turned out better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Roadside foliage along the Pacific Coast Highway.

A brief recap of the week follows.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com