Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Link Update

I thought I had previously added two sites to the BaT blog roll, but I was wrong. BaT commentor PJS covers a lot of different ground in his "occasionally deleted blog about nothing of consequence," NOW a Warning???.

The Outright Libertarian group blog is also on the roll now. I noticed this oversight as I prepared the entry soon to be above this one. One of the bloggers, Lori Heine, is the world-famous libertarian Lutheran lesbian gun nut -- who came to my defense after the now infamous "Pick On Someone Your Own Caliber" posting.

Lori totes a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum, so careful if you go over to the blog and start trouble. (Not to slight Rob and Richard, they do much of the writing. And Rob posted in my favor that night, too.) Outright Libertarian is linked under the "Gay (or close to it) section, although it could just as easily be under "History & Politics."

Go check both blogs out soon.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com