Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On The Road Again

We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin: Jake is making his first quarter business calls beginning tomorrow. For two weeks, he'll spend time in such exotic locales as Hot Coffee, Miss., (frivilous lawsuit alert!); Toad Suck, Ark., (as opposed to Cowlick Branch a couple of hours away); Last Chance, Colo., (I prefer Lucky Chance, but bidness is bidness); Gun Barrel City, Texas (I'm pretty sure I'll be packing heat here); and Tightwad, Mo., and nearby Racket, Mo., (contract prospects and ethics look dim here).

Just kidding ... about actually going to those particular places (and, yes, they do exist. Check the links.)

But blogging will be light and possibly nonexistent tomorrow through Monday, then from next Thursday through most of the following week. I'll be trekking across most of the country. Hopefully I can report back on numerous things that p*ss me off along the way.

Until then, enjoy some of the fine blogs found over there on the left.

See y'all soon enough.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com