Friday, January 20, 2006

Cocktail of the Week -- Postponed

Travel prevents a Cocktail of the Week installment today. But since I'm in Texas, just drink tequila shots. I'm pretty sure you can handle that without any instructions from me.

Sorry, no drinkin'-smokin' pregnant women tonight (welcome back to BaT, Armi!), but we did have a good dinner at a rather cheap Mexican restaurant. We looked at the menu and one of my colleagues jokingly said, "We can't eat here, there's nothing on the menu priced over 15 bucks!" (If you're on an expense account, you'll understand. If you're not, think of a date taking you to McDonald's. Same general concept.)

To which I replied, "At least we know it'll be good, because cheap means they buy meat with a lot of fat in it and fat equals flavor."

This is probably it until Tuesday, unless I have a few spare moments in between. Have a good weekend, y'all.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com