Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wednesday Housecleaning

Once again, I'm slow to show the link-love that others are giving BaT. So here we go (and you'll find these in the blogroll on the left now) ...

Confused Jake -- the more Confused Jake, that is -- is from "across the pond." If I understand correctly from this comment, he's actually Irish. Not a mutt like me, but a true-green Emerald Islander. He also has some pretty touching posts about his struggle over whether he should come out to his family. As I try to find a comment I made to him about this, I'm slightly embarassed. Maybe I didn't actually post it, or I may have made it in a conversation over at Ethan's place. Regardless, check out the other Jake and offer him some encouragement to do what he thinks is right.

Second, check out The Sporting Life. He hasn't updated in awhile (since the regular football season came to a close), but his site is much more than athletic events. And, hey, he's Southern and an Auburn man!

Third, there's Kahil and Andreus over at My Kahil. I've only found my way to their blog a couple of times. But now that it's on the roll, I'm sure to visit more often. Wait, I found the missing post referenced above. It seems I posted that to Kahil. LOL. Damn. Regardless, it applies to you, too, Confused Jake. Read it and pretend I also posted that in your blog. Kahil has even more advice to the other Jake -- although it's not fit to print for a family newspaper.

And not to lump this into link-love, but Jayberg -- BaT's token Mexican Jew -- over at JaySix & FB reports that Armi is the mother of a beautiful baby girl. Let's hope mother and daughter are doing well.

UPDATE: See? I'm not crazy, I did post a comment to Confused Jake. OK, maybe I am crazy, but this is not the proof of it that I once thought. Thanks to Confused Jake for straightening (cough) me out on the matter.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com