Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday Ketchup

I didn't think far enough ahead last night when I said I would continue the South/Music post today. This being Friday, I don't have the time to continue the research needed to complete it. I'll put it on the plate for Sunday night or Monday, when I have more time.

Friday is traditionally Cocktail of the Week, so that's upcoming. But first, some housecleaning and in the next post, I'll respond to Spencer's "letter."

Earlier this week, BaT hit the milestone of visitor No. 8,000. He/she/it hails from Menlo Park, Calif., and arrived via Ethan's Brat Boy School. Thank you, again, to everyone who reads this humble blog.

The comment of the week goes to Vince, who upon viewing the crazy dog video billed as exclusive footage of me, said: "Remind me to keep my bone away from your mouth."

And the non-BaT post of the week goes to Jay, who bemoans (get it? get it?) the "new black" of pretend homosexuals. I hope Trent doesn't sue him for copyright infringements.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com