Monday, October 03, 2005

Spam Comments

I felt so rejected. For the longest everyone else had those annoying Scrabble puzzles moderating their comments section. These spam bots apparently were such an issue for their blogs that I had to type in some nonsensical five or six letters to leave my witty retorts.

Yet I never received such comments here at BaT. Maybe I just wasn't high enough on the hit count to matter. But now that BaT crossed the 5,000-visitor threshold, it seems they have arrived.

However, I am currently holding off going to the Scrabble defense. Mostly because I curse each of you who have them when I wish to comment on your site. Secondly, I like comments of any sort. So until it becomes more annoying than the Scrabble game, spam away.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com