Thursday, October 13, 2005

Showin' Some Link Love

I am always slightly embarrassed when I realized someone has added BaT to their blogroll -- and I don't have their blog on mine. I once had that "Who Links to Me" site as a reference, but it never seemed to work quite right.

My latest omission is now corrected. If you'll look to your left, you'll see Armilish is now in her rightful place on the blogroll. It did cause an issue, though. I wasn't sure exactly in which category an expectant mother belongs. So I created a new one: Not Gay (but maybe close to it). The bored, pregnant woman now holds down its fort. Check out her site, if for nothing else than to see FB in his prom tux.

I am apparently big among the Asians now. And the Latinos or semi-Latinos.

Sorry, white folks, you once again are left out. You know, like at the University of Michigan Law School.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com