Sunday, August 21, 2005

Up Too Late or Too Early?

Sunday was catch-up day here at BaT, as your humble blogger took a quick excursion into the mountains and then worked. I hope to have photos to share at some point. But I didn't bring my camera, because I didn't think I'd see the outside of the building. So I borrowed a colleagues camera, and will be at someone else's mercy when those photos are available.

I should have worked during the day, and I wouldn't be up at almost 1 a.m. like its finals again in college. But it was good for the soul to visit the park, regardless how touristy it was. If I see one more bear trinket ...

In closing, I don't know my exact schedule for the next couple of days. The blog may suffer as a result.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com