Thursday, June 23, 2005

Slows News Day

It's late, I'm tired and it seems to be a slow news day. So, from time to time, I'll fall back on a feature I like to call: Slow News Day. Which means I'll pull out a page I bookmarked (possibly years ago) and give you the highlights.

Our first installment cames from a JazzFest message board discussion on favorite bumper stickers. What JazzFest and bumper stickers have in common, I'll never know. But, hey, it's New Orleans and I love a funny, sticky piece of paper stuck to a rear fender.

Here are a few of my favorites:
  • Vegetables are what food eats.
  • "Nuke The Gay Whales For Jesus"
  • Jesus is coming, look busy
  • I Drink To Make Other People More Interesting
  • If God didn't want us to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
  • I Have The Body Of A God ... Buddha.
  • Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Hand Basket?
  • Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.
  • I'm not being rude; you're just insignificant.
  • I hope I die like my grandpa, in his sleep, and not screaming like those other people in his car.

Good night, y'all.



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com