Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Scenery of Sicily

As you noticed, I wasn't able to post from Italy. I couldn't keep an Internet connection there long enough except to check work e-mail, which was slightly more important than the blog. I have several observations about the Italians to post later. But while I'm at the office on a holiday weekend, here are some photos to get you through the day.

The bluffs around Sicily ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the shoreline ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They grow huge lemons there ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And beautiful flowers ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mount Etna throwing out some steam ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the courtyard where we had a client dinner ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a few more photos, which I may post later this week. I have meetings Tuesday through Thursday, but I'm crossing my fingers I'll resume regular blogging in spite of them.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com