Monday, March 28, 2005

Truer words have never been spoken

A new blogger hits the nail directly on the head (again, no pun intended) ...

I understand that, in the past seven days, I've not introduced anything particularly ground-breaking, insightful, or deep,... and I'm okay with that. It's been fun, and I'm going to continue doing it!---I've blogged for seven days! It's my one week anniversary! (Which is at least one month in "gay dating years")

One month? I think that's a low-ball (again, no pun intended) figure. But as I enter (God, you people have filthy minds) my second week of this blog, I completely understand his point.

I'm glad I found his blog, because otherwise I would be forced to write about how I always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time -- and drama ensues. Needless to say, if you're going to call one person a bitch ... make sure your ex-best friend isn't walking by at the same time and think you're talking about him. At least this time I wasn't the offending party, simply an innocent caught in the middle. Those are always the first to die.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com